Monday, December 10, 2007

Will Someone Please Tell Me...

WHY,

after being such a great friend, daughter, girlfriend, and overall good person,
and getting good grades, and watching loud, annoying little perstering children,
and putting up with a bunch of lunatics from church who are like telemarketers,
but not ONCE snapping at them because I know that it is all under good intentions,
and being nice to every person I run into, and even those I don't even like at all,
and giving good advice, and not being a big pest, and being really responsible,
and never holding a grudge partly because I'm too lazy to, but that's not the point,
and always trying to stay away from anger because I know it benfits nothing and no one,
and taking part in things that I don't have to, but I just like to help out (ie: Brother's wedding)
and being just an OVERALL GOOD EFFING PERSON,
(and I ask you again WHY)

did God decide to curse me with pimples?

All I ask for in life is completely, clear and flawless skin, and I can't even have that. What have I done to deserve such cruel and unusual punishment?