Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Finals,

I come to you to let you know that you suck, and you have done nothing but cause misery on me for the past two weeks or so. I know that in the long run you will be rather beneficial to me, but the words lectured to me by my parents can have the same effect. If I wanted to be put through a period of excruciating anxiety, I would go to my parents and ask them to explain to me why I should not go out too much. Everything is of good intentions, but I do not want to sit through the process. So, yes I understand that you only want the best for me, but in return shouldn't you at least try to alleviate some stress? I mean I'm doing my best to cooperate with you, but you are not doing the same. Like I said, you suck, but I need you, and I hate that I need you.

Sincerely,
Me