Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yay

I'm going to be MIA for a couple days. Ok two days. I need some Tina Time. Since College started, I have become a non-stop working machine, and when I didn't have any work to do, I would go out. I haven't really been home for a very long time. However, I am very happy with the results of this semester. I'm excited for my Journalism scholarship, and above all that, THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE! Anyway, this staying at home business is not going well for me because already I am tempted by others to go out, even if it's just to Corner Bakery. So this is just to let everyone know not to tempt me to go out. This is good for me; I'm never home, so this should be good change. My parents would be able to finally see my face again. This won't last for long, I will come out of hibernation on Friday for the Christmas Dinner with my Dysfunctional Family. I'm debating whether or not I should hibernate again afterwards until New Years Eve, that is something I would have to discuss with myself, but for now, Break is here, I have dealt with all of my class issues, and now I'm going to settle down with my new book. I love you all and I will see you soon. =)