Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dear Tina,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been feeling rather neglected lately. I don't like to be ignored. You have been mistreating me and I don't like it. What happened to us? I miss the old days where we used to go out and run together, we would jog in the early morning right when the sun rises with all that awesome music pumping. What happened to that? I know that you didn't like to play tennis but I appreciated the fact that you did it anyway for my sake because you cared about me. Don't you care about me anymore? I don't even know who you are anymore. I understand that you have a boyfriend now, but that does not mean that you should ignore me completely. I know you're starting to feel more confident about yourself and you're not as insecure anymore, but that does not mean that you should put me aside and just let me get so unhealthy like this. I don't like the shape I'm in right now. I know your boyfriend doesn't really care how you look, but don't you still want to impress him? You've been with this guy for about a month now maybe even more I don't even know, all I know is that I am extremely unhappy with the way things are right now and I hope that you can find time in your schedule to spend time with me. I just want to know that you still care. Let's go for a walk one day, we need to get back in touch with each other. Please?

Sincerely,
Your Body.