Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Not Me; It's You.

I don't know why I never completely severed ties with the guy from Spring Break. I guess I never tried. When I say "never tried", I mean I never tried to get rid of him, but I also never tried to keep him around either. His points were too low for me to put in an effort of any sort.

I'm not quite sure if that last sentence made any sense, but in a nutshell, I never bothered to call him to hang out, and sometimes we had our mishaps, but he always ended up calling me. I guess this just goes to show that I really don't want to settle down yet. The two years in age difference might be part of the reason why he's so persistent in pursuing me, but since I'm still young and trying to get my priorities in order, I see no rush in trying to settle down.

Anyway, the other night he got annoyed that I wrote some sarcastic comment on one of his pictures uploaded to facebook. Granted he was drunk, I still thought he was being too absurd for my liking. I held my phone away from my ear because the cacophony of his yelling was rather unpleasant, and I wasn't in any mood to have my night be ruined. I was barely listening, the entire time he was bickering I was thinking to myself, "This guy is yelling at me about facebook."

I threw his words back in his mouth by telling him to "Get off my nuts." His response?

"Don't ever call me again; I'm not going to call you. It was nice knowing you, you lesbian, bull-dog dyke."

Alright guy. Sorry for never putting out for you, I guess that constitutes me being a homosexual bitch. Right on.

He called me last night when I was in line at the club, but I had my friend pick up. He ended up hanging up on her. Today he called again.

"Hey, I think I overreacted the other night." Oh yeah? I agree.

"I just wanted to apologize."

This is all too easy.

P.S. He called me when I when I was listening to Lily Allen's "Alright Still" album. The irony is that the songs on this album are filled with lyrics that morph together and scream one general message to men: "Fuck off."