Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tangled Up

I just spent the last two hours untangling my hair with my fingers. I'm sure the process could have been expedited with a mere hair brush, but I chose to be an idiot and spend two hours combing my hair with my fingers. So I guess this all means that it's time for a haircut. I'm trying to decide between scheduling an appointment to rid myself of this mane, or to just do it myself. Speaking of appointments, I need to schedule one with my dentist because I haven't gone in for a check up in over six months.

I'm very much over the glittery black nail polish phase, and I'm moving on to glittery pink. Yes, I can't seem to stay away from the glitter, but at least I've softened up and deterred myself from the black right? Unfortunately, I have just recently chewed my nails down to an unattractive length.

Aside from some chocolates, I haven't really eaten anything since I woke up at nine this morning. Something is wrong with me. Oh well, I'm going for that ultra-skinny lioness look with an edge of chipped black nail polish. Why the hell am I ranting about my appearance? Looks like insecurity has gotten the best of me.

Damn.