Thursday, September 13, 2007

Associated Student Government

I MADE IT!!!! I'm sad that the people lost my application even though it was one of the first to be submitted. Anyway the deadline for ASG interviews were yesterday at noon but my lovely friends pulled some strings for me OH HOW I LOVE THEM. Too bad all the Senator positions were already decided yesterday but I'm happy that I got the position of Associate Justice. Good start right? I'm excited for the Chancellor's Ball on Octover 12th. Yaayy! Pretty dresses hehehe. So today was a great day because after my interview this morning I felt great because I knew that it went well. Then getting the call that I was able to attend the meeting just boosted up my second class then actually hearing my name be called at the meeting was amazing.

And on top of that the hot life gaurd talked to me today at swim. I showed up late because the ASG meeting didn't end until like five and I stuck around to solve a riddle haha. Anyway, swim practice started at 5 I showed up at 6. BUT he TALKED to me! eeeeeek!

"Fashionably late?"
"I had a meeting!"
"Suuurre..."

OH I'M IN LOVE! So ok he only said three words to me but those three words can be the foundation to something beautiful. Beautiful...like his face. AKDSHKLHADFL